The crazy owner of an arcade has trapped some players inside and has decided to play a demented game with them. If you can't beat him at his own game, a bomb is set to designate! Can you solve the riddles to crack the code and escape in time?
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Have fun during an escape room game where you are locked away in an arcade with only your wits to get you out alive
- Race around the clock to try your best to find a way out before it’s too late and your hour is up
- Solve hard brain teasers and ridiculous puzzles while searching for hidden clues and much more
- Escape room game
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the event
- The event starts promptly at the reservation time and players need time to check-in and sign the waiver
- Latecomers may be required to forfeit all or part of their event time or reschedule for a later date with a fee
- Participants must be ages 8 and up
- A parent or guardian is required to accompany children under 15
- The activity is ideal for groups of 4 to 10 people
Feb 19, 2020
There were 6 of us and we were placed with another group of 4. The family with us was not cooperative with completing the game. It was frustrating and I understand this is not your fault. Just disappointed that we were with people that were NOT team players. We paid full price and at $190 for the 6 of us to be placed with individuals that would not communicate or control their children was just plain rude.
Jan 5, 2020
I thought the puzzles were a bit too much -- in particular the pokemon ones. The fact that they only revealed a message to put up those blocks in date order was underwhelming. I think its better when the clues are totally necessary for the next step. I basically thought it was too challenging to be enjoyable lol
Dec 30, 2019
There was no one there when we arrived, absolutely no directions were given to the kids so no one had any idea of what they were doing. It was poorly organized and poorly run. Very expensive for a bad service. It was the worst birthday my kid has had unfortunately. Not age appropriate and I wish someone had told us that. Zero communication on business end.
Meeting location:  10700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year