- Head out on a thrilling hike where you’ll experience incredible vistas and so much more
- Hike knife thin ridges and get a chance to explore an AT shelter, as you follow a professional guide
- Hear about the sport of long distance hiking and the history of the area, told by someone with lots of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Nut-based snacks (trailmix and crackers)
- Ponchos and walking sticks
If you are running late, please leave a message at (865) 436-8283.
- This is a moderate hike on some steep ridges and is not recommended for young children
- No dogs allowed on trail
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Smoky Mountains History Walking Tour
Experience one of the first areas settled before this was a National Park. Explore a small family cemetery, a 19th century barn, spring-house, and cabin, all while enjoying the natural beauty of the woods and a mountain stream.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs 30mins