Set sail on tranquil waters with a private five-hour trip aboard a classic sail boat. Cut through the water as you explore the Apostle Islands of Wisconsin and experience the stunning views of these remote islands.
- Depart Bayfield, a city on the northern tip of Wisconsin, that is the main gateway to a beautiful national park and has an impressive community of local artisans
- Let the wind take you through the Apostle Islands, a collection of 22 remote islands, each with plenty of coastal views
- Spend the morning on this lovely sail boat helping the captain to navigate the waters, then anchor off an island coast for a tasty lunch
- Try your hand at steering when the captain turns the wheel over to you
- A sailing trip with a Captain
- Island visit
- Bottled water
This is a a five hour sail, with 9:00 am or 11:00 am departures. Dress appropriately for the weather.