- Head into the Sonora Desert along the Apache Trail from the comfort of an air conditioned, stretch, newer model van that will escort you to the area’s finest attractions
- Take a short walk through the desert to see the unique Sonora Desert plants, including the majestic Saguaro Cacti.
- Sit back and relax on a narrated 90-minute cruise on Canyon Lake on the Dolly Steamboat. Go through a slot canyon. Be sure to look for eagles and mountain goats
- Visit the town of Tortilla Flat, a former stage coach stop, with its population of 6 people.
- Apache Trail tour with guide
- Admission to Dolly Steamboat
- Complimentary bottled water on van
- Complimentary pick up and drop off at many hotels and resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and Mesa
This tour is suitable for all ages. If you have children 5 years or younger, you will need to bring a carseat on this tour. There is a lunch stop. Lunch is not included in the price.
Please take sweaters or jackets along in Winter months. Closed-toed shoes are recommended, with no flip flops. No pets allowed.
If you need to cancel, please do 24 hours before tour departure and before 6:30 am.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below