- This kayak tour of Antelope Canyon is a serene way to experience Lake Powell.
- We will paddle in style for 4 to 6 miles (6.4 to 9.6 km) until the water ends.
- Once on shore, we’ll hike up the narrow slot canyon.
- When it’s warm out, swimming is also a favourite activity for our paddlers.
- Be sure you’re up the creek WITH a paddle.
Snacks and refill water for your water bottle.
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips–and so do the kittens.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum age 5
- No height restrictions
- Maximum weight 250 lb (113 kg)
Lake Powell Adventure Company will provide a full refund minus a 5% per person processing fee if the cancelation occurs more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Cancellations within 48 hours of scheduled departure time or no shows will not be refunded. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.. No refund will be received for lost or late arrivals. We can try to reschedule you to another trip, however, that may not be possible.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below