Full-Day Huangguoshu Waterfall Tour
Explore one of China's most mystical regions on a day-long excursion through Guizhou Province. Visit cascading waterfalls, an underground cave and a historical village to make the most of your day.
What You Will Do
- Prepare to get splashed at Huangguoshu Falls: Snap a photo of the largest waterfall in Eastern Asia
- Float over gentle waters and under giant stalactites on a gondola ride through the underground Dragon Palace Cave
- Immerse yourself in a culture preserved since the Ming dynasty by generations of ethnic-Han, whose ancestors were part of an ancient army
- Hear stories about the area's rich history, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Authentic Chinese lunch
- All entrance tickets
- Passport information required at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
Full refund for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.