- 113 Ratings
Mountain Top Zipline Tour in Andrews
Zip your way down a mountain in a stunning section of North Carolina where you get your adrenaline pumping. Explore the foothills of the Smoky Mountains with 10 zip line runs that take you through a forested canopy.
What You Will Do
- Begin your tour in the historic town of Andrews, founded in 1839 and located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains
- Take a turn soaring over trees with 10 different zip lines over 700' long and up to 80' high, in an adrenaline-pumping adventure that has you exploring America's backcountry
- Spot a variety of colorful flora and fauna, from hemlocks and pines to chestnut oak, maples, dogwood, laurel and more
- Learn basic zip line safety and leave the rest up to your guides, who help you get settled in with all the modern equipment
- Go down below the canopy for short hikes between zip line rides to get closer views of the forest
- Zip line guides and equipment
- 10 zip line runs
- Transportation to the launching point
Closed-toe shoes are required. Guests should arrive 20-30 minutes before reservation time. You must be able to hike on a mountain trail for short distances from 20 to 35 feet each.
- 113 Ratings
We love the staff at RidgeRunner! Always focused on safety yet fun, encouraging, supportive and a great adventure outing during your mountain stay! Accommodates large and small groups and flexible with off-season tours. Can't say enough good about RidgeRunner!
Hi - This was the first time my 4 grandchildren went zip lining. What a great experience you provided to them. Your instructions were thorough and you provided 2 very personable and knowledgeable guides. Probably the only thing that would have been nice would have been a couple of random pictures of them on the zip line. We will definitely recommend your company for anyone who wants a caring, friendly, knowledgeable group to take them up the mountain for a great experience. Thank-you -
Super friendly staff and had a fun experience as first timers ziplining!!
The staff was so helpful and nice. The equipment was very new and safe. The rides were fun and exciting. Would do it again and again.
Great experience lot of fun