Step back in time on an insightful tour of Pensacola's past, which explores the prominent role of Andrew Jackson. Tour historic battlegrounds and aging forts to hear all about this iconic American figure.
Best Price Guaranteed
- See a different side of Pensacola on a history-filled tour of a Gulf Coast treasure
- Learn about Andrew Jackson, the statesman, general and president, who played a influential part in shaping Florida
- Tour 19th-century battlefields, protected forts and more as you ride through the sunny streets of Pensacola
- Hear stories of Florida’s past from your friendly guide, who’s there to make sure you enjoy the trip
- Guided Andrew Jackson-themed tour
- Admittance to Battery San Antonio
More than 24 hours, full refund.
Meeting location:  610 N Spring St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year