Portage Valley Bike & Glacier Tour
See all sorts of local wildlife as you pedal through Alaska's backcountry on a guided tour. Head out on a boat afterwards to coast by a massive glacier and hear all about the area's history.
What You Will Do
- Cruise down trails along Turnagain Arm on a guided biking tour through the Alaskan wilderness
- Leave dry land behind on a guided cruise around an immense glacier: Marvel at its size up-close
- Hop on a bike to travel down dirt paths that offer stunning vantage points of local landmarks
- Listen to stories of the area's history as you look out for moose, bears, and whales
- Guided tour
- Bike and helmet
- Bottled water and snacks
- Round-trip transportation
- Boat tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.