Bike Tour & Distillery Visit in Anchorage
Ride along the coast and take in panoramic views with a bike ride that starts at Kincaid Park. Head to a local distillery in the heart of Alaska's biggest city, for a tasting of 100% locally-made spirits that warm you up.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy an afternoon of crisp, coastal Alaskan air while you pedal away on a guided bike tour that starts in the forested hill along the Cook Inlet
- Discover Alaska's natural beauty when you keep your eyes open for local wildlife, including moose, bald eagles and more
- Make pitstops along the way when you check out Earthquake Park, Westchester Lagoon and other Alaskan landmarks
- Hit up the Anchorage Distillery for a tasting of spirits distilled using locally sourced grains and glacier water
- Guided tour with a professional, local guide on a paved bike trail
- Tasting at the Anchorage Distillery
- Water and snacks
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bike, helmet
Please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing you can be active in. There is a liability waiver to be completed prior to participating in this activity. You must be at least 21 years or older.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
- 6 Ratings