Guided Bike & Brew Tour From Anchorage
Pedal your way along the beautiful Alaskan coast on a scenic biking tour. Discover the natural beauty of the north, then head to a local brewery for some hoppy goodness.
What You Will Do
- View towering mountains, glaciers, beluga whales (depending on the time of summer), ocean views, bald eagles and more spectacular wildlife on a biking tour that lets you explore Anchorage's wilderness with a local guide
- Ride along the Turnagain Arm from Bird Creek to the Girdwood Brewery on a bike path next to the nationally designated scenic Seward Highway
- Catch your breath at a local brewery and taste some innovative brews
- Learn the history of Girdwood, an old mining town and now a popular ski resort, while you marvel at Girdwood Valley's surrounding mountains and glaciers
- Guided tour with a professional, local guide on paved biking trail
- Beer tasting at the Girdwood Brewery
- Lunch from a local, organic cafe
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bike, helmet, water
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
- 1 Rating