Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center Tour
Take in the beauty of native wildlife on a guided tour of the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Look out for local critters as you travel down the Turnagain Arm on your way to your destination.
What You Will Do
- Travel fifty-three miles south from Anchorage along the Turnagain Arm on your way to a picturesque conservation center
- Look out the window to spot Dall sheep, moose, bears, and beluga whales on a trip over one of America's most scenic byways
- Get up-close and personal with moose, bears, caribou, elk, wood bison, and more on a guided tour of the center
- Guided tour (Alaskan Native)
- Entry to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Photo stops along the way
We stay together as a group at all times. All infants must have a car seat that will need advance planning and notice.
Dress for all seasons, use layers, and wear water resistant shoes.
Advance purchases cancled 30 prior are not subject to fee. Cancelation 30 days or less subject to 10% Fee. Cancelation seven days or less subject to 50% fee. All fees may be wave based on consideration by ADTG.
- 2 Ratings