Alaska Craft Beer Tour and Train Adventure
Uncover the thriving craft beverage scene in Alaska on a guided tour. Enjoy a ride on the Alaska Railroad and sample brews from local destinations while learning how it is made from an expert.
What You Will Do
-Enjoy one-way rail travel aboard the Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Girdwood
- Head out on a guided craft beer tour in Alaska, led by a professional who is also a local
- Weave in and out of several breweries, including Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
- Sip on many different homemade craft brews, cocktails, and ciders as you enjoy an insiders look into how each was made
- Feast on a delicious lunch while sitting atop the Alyeska Ski Resort and taking in the mountain views
-One-way rail travel from Anchorage to Girdwood
- Guided tour
- Tram ticket
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Closed-toe shoes are required
Please bring your ID with you.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.