Get an insider’s look into some of Anchorage’s finest and unique breweries on this three-hour and thirty-minute guided tour. Sample flavorful brews and enjoy delicious appetizers as you get an exclusive look at the brewing process.
- Go behind-the-scenes on a 3.5 hour beer focused excursion and discover local breweries dedicated to serving rich brews
- Get escorted around by a beer enthusiast showing you big name producers and smaller, lesser known venues
- Sample a minimum of 12 different beers along with a few hearty appetizers at Midnight Sun Brewing Co that pair perfectly with the brews
- Relax as you enjoy safe, roundtrip transportation without the stress of traveling on your own
- Three-hour and thirty-minute brewery tour
- A minimum of 12 beer tastings and selection of appetizers at Midnight Sun Brewing Co
- Roundtrip transportation
Please wear closed-toe shoes and bring cash or a credit card to purchase memorabilia.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to check in with your operator
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age and bring IDs
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Biking and Brewery Tour in Anchorage
Bike through the Alaskan wilderness, then fill up on delicious brews on this unique biking and brewery tour. Pedal eight miles through the scenic Tony Knowles coastal trail, explore downtown Anchorage and finish up with three stops at local breweries for a truly Alaskan-sized adventure.
Duration:  8hrs 45mins
Alaska Crafted Tour and Transfer- Whittier
Ease back into reality as you join your knowledgeable ‘Hoperator’ for a fun filled day tasting your way back to the confines of the big city, Anchorage AK. Enjoy a fully guided tour from the shores of Prince William Sound along arguably the most scenic 60 mile stretch of road in Alaska, the Seward Highway. Included in the tour is a tram ride and lunch atop Mt. Alyeska and a behind the scenes tour and tastings at Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
Duration:  7hrs 30mins - 8hrs
Alaska Crafted Cruise Tour and Transfer-Seward
Join your knowledgeable ‘Hoperator’ for a fun filled day tasting your way back to the confines of the big city, Anchorage AK. Enjoy a fully guided tour and transfer from the historic port city of Seward through the mountains of the Kenai peninsula along the 114-mile National Scenic Byway, the Seward Highway. Included in the tour is a tram ride and lunch atop Mt. Alyeska and a behind the scenes tour and tastings at Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
Duration:  9hrs - 9hrs 30mins