Private Tour of the Van Gogh Museum & Red Light District
Learn about the relationship between Vincent Van Gogh and Amsterdam’s iconic Red Light District on a private tour. Explore a museum dedicated to his work and meander through streets full of sin and vice.
What You Will Do
- Explore a world where cannabis and prostitution coexist next to schools and churches as you meander through the Red Light District
- Encounter the man behind the famous sunflowers and self-portraits on a private tour of the Van Gogh Museum
- Trace the trail of some of Van Gogh's darker pleasures for a deeper understanding of his more scandalous works of art
- Hear all about his turbulent life from Holland to France as you explore the largest collection of his works and personal things in the world
- Private guided tour of the Van Gogh museum and Red Light District
- Lunch break between tours
- Skip-the-line access and ticket valid for the whole day
48 hours prior to tour start time for a full refund.