Explore Amsterdam's most historic landmarks with a local guide showing you around. Get an up-close look at monuments and more as you learn local history and trace the development of the city.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a tour through Amsterdam that’s given in Dutch: Wander along history-filled streets with a professional guide
- Make your way to the legendary Dam Square to discover this local spot full of surprises and stories
- Check out an old defense tower, Schreierstoren, which was originally created back in the 15th century
- Head by the East India House, a building once known as the headquarters of the Dutch East India Company
- Delve into art history as you see the house of the famous Dutch artist Rembrandt
- Guided tour in Dutch
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  7 Dam
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year