Explore Amelia Island your way on a guided boat tour on board a private catamaran. See the sights as you look for local marine life and learn all about the island.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a two-and-a-half hour boat tour around Amelia Island with a professional guide
- Hop on your own catamaran with a friendly captain taking you to various locations for stunning views
- Keep your eyes open for local wildlife, including birds and dolphins playing around in the water
- Make your way to Cumberland Island to spot wild horses running along the shore
- Guided tour
- Boat rental
- Cooler with bottled water
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Aug 18, 2019
Ben provided a great tour of the area - especially Cumberland Island and the wild horses, water fowl and even a small alligator. The CraigCat boats are very easy to steer and maneuver even for someone without any boating experience. Overall the tour was well worth the price and we are looking forward to returning.
Jul 29, 2019
We had a great day on the boat tour. We had 2 teenage boys that enjoyed the experience and the fun boats. Great family fun! I have recommended to friends that will be in the area.
Jul 29, 2019
Terrific adventure and the perfect way to see the waterways and Cumberland island! Knowledgeable guide, great photos as our “souvenir” and a perfect day for visitors and locals alike! Definitely want to do this again!
Meeting location:  1 S Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year