Explore Amelia Island your way on a guided boat tour on board a private catamaran. See the sights as you look for local marine life and learn all about the island.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a two-and-a-half hour boat tour around Amelia Island with a professional guide
- Hop on your own catamaran with a friendly captain taking you to various locations for stunning views
- Keep your eyes open for local wildlife, including birds and dolphins playing around in the water
- Make your way to Cumberland Island to spot wild horses running along the shore
- Guided tour
- Boat rental
- Cooler with bottled water
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Oct 17, 2020
We had a great time with Cray as our guide. Definitely recommend this excursion!
Sep 1, 2020
Very fun experience. Ben did a GREAT job as our tour guide. Fun boats and nice sightseeing adventure.
Aug 13, 2020
My wife and I had a blast on the Backwater Cat sunset tour! Our guide Bobby was great. The boat took just a few minutes to get the hang of. After that is was off to the races. Just don’t try to stand up with the dead-man cord still attached to your life vest, or your boat may not start-ask me how I know. Cumberland Island was absolutely beautiful in the late afternoon light. We got up close to several dolphins. Highly recommend Backwater Cat and the sunset tour!
Meeting location:  1 S Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year