Amatitan Tequila Bus Tour With Distillery Visit
Pack your shot glass and sombrero for this authentic tour through tequila country. Climb aboard a comfy bus that comes complete with an open bar and a guide who will make sure you don't miss any of the amazing landscapes you'll pass. Get off in the town of Amatitan where you'll see first-hand the agave plants, the essential ingredient in tequila. Explore a century-old distillery for a behind-the-scenes look at how the national beverage of Mexico is made.
What You Will Do
- Relax with a hotel pick-up that takes you straight to your comfy bus for the day: sit back and sip on tasty cocktails as the rolling landscapes pass by
- Learn about the history of tequila from your informative guide on your way to Amatitan, a small town where some believe this ancient beverage was created
- Visit the area where the agave plants used in producing this drink are grown: get a glimpse of these enticingly colorful ingredients
- Wander through the Casa Herradura distillery where traditional architecture meets modern technology to produce world-renowned tequila
- Sit down to fill up on a tasty buffet
- Enjoy a traditional folklore show: listen in to mariachi performers for a stunning end to the day
- Open bar
- Access to Casa Herradura
- Mexican food
- Folklore show
This is a bus tour that involves extended periods of walking on cobblestone streets.