Allentown Antique Car Museum Admission
Learn about America’s innovative transportation industry and how its history helped shape the modern vehicles and roads we use today.
What You Will Do
- Explore main galleries and the rotating exhibits of antique cars
- See nearly 100 cars, bikes, motorcycles, trucks, and other American modes of transportation from throughout history
- Stroll through one-of-a-kind exhibits that rotate regularly, such as design in the automotive industry and brand advertising on cars
- Marvel at rare automobile models and get up close and personal with these vintage beauties
- Complete your trip with a soda float at a 1950's-style diner
The first Thursday of each month is Senior Day, and admission is free for Seniors (62+). On Sunday, admission is free for Students (6-16). Children ages 5 and under are always free. The museum is handicap accessible. Elevators and ramps serve all public areas within the building.
- 35 Ratings
Nice exhibit, clean environment, cooperative staff. highly recommend
Admission price is too high, to look and view especially if you have large family. Way overpriced gift shop thin selection.
Exceptionally well curated- displays are fantastic. Wonderful space and interesting for non-automobile enthusiasts.
Your web site shows a picture a Ford GT, which we were looking forward to seeing. When we arrived at your shop, it was not on display. Please keep your web site updated. Everything else was very nice. Thanks
Everything was great. Very informative, however I was very disappointed that the restaurant was closed. I did not see that on the website. That was one of the main attractions I wanted to experience.
Exhibit does a great job of displaying the significant and popular cars and other vehicles in the 20th century of American history.