- See the wonder of humpback whales in Banderas Bay as they finish their annual migration trip to breed and give birth in this idyllic bay
- Marvel at these massive creatures as they show-off their curious nature and acrobatic skills
- Snorkel through caves and see colorful coral reefs, vibrant fish and other tropical life
- Enjoy a comfortable tour with fluffy cushions to lounge on and plenty of viewing room
- Explore a deep cave on a tour of the Marietas Islands, then fill up on gourmet sandwiches before kayaking, paddle boarding or just lounging around
- Feel the warm breeze as you sail on a 60 foot trimaran complete with music, dancing, hammocks and more
- Whale-watching tour
- Water activities, including kayaking and paddle boarding
- Life jackets
Please wear a bathing suit, a windbreaker, a hat and sunglasses. Please bring sunscreen, a towel and your camera.
Meeting at 8am CST at
Ave. Revolución Calle Delfines #44,
Centro, Sayulita, Nayarit, México 63732
Please do give us a call to set up the meeting location and your menu choice, you can call +521(322)180-0597 MEXICO Line / +1(818)213-6589 USA.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.