- 120 Ratings
All-Inclusive Weekend Fluke Fishing Trip in New York City
Hunt along the shores of New York City on a fishing trip all about jumbo fluke. Spend hours casting away as you see what you can reel in, enjoying the ocean air and open sky along the way.
What You Will Do
- Set off on board the Capitol Princess, a spacious cruiser with polished teak floors, a full bar and an open-air deck with sectional rattan furniture
- Take advantage of the latest fish-finding and navigation equipment, as well as the combined experience of the captains, to find a prime fishing spot
- Glide over dark-blue waters as you cast away for fluke: Reel in this tasty fish that makes for a delicious dinner
- Relax at sea as a gentle breeze blows over the bow and you chat with your fellow fisherman
- 6-hour fishing excursion
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Catered lunch
- Bait, rods and reels
Please arrive to the boat 30 minutes prior to event departing.
Please note once tickets are purchased they will be only applicable for a refund or exchange within at least a 72 hour advanced notice of the trips departure. Although rare, trips may be canceled due to severe weather. The trips usually run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller reserves the right to cancel the activity up to two hours before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability), receive a credit for a future trip or be applicable for a refund.
- 120 Ratings
Always fun on the Capitol Princess. Great owners and mates who look to do anything to make the trip successful. You get to see the metropolitan NYC skyline and surrounding boroughs from the water. I've always caught fish. The only thing they don't do is cook the fish you catch.
All around great experience
Good value, atmosphere, people and fishing. Will be back
Excellent charter. Clean and organized with a great crew
Had a good time. But didn't catch.... I will be back soon
Good people running the boat and on the boat!
Fast boat Helpful crew