- 17 Ratings
All-Inclusive Striped Bass & Bluefish Trip in New York City
Hunt along the shores of New York City on a fishing trip focused on giant striped bass and blue fish. Spend hours casting away as you see what you can reel in, enjoying the ocean air and open sky along the way.
What You Will Do
- Set off on board the Capitol Princess, a spacious cruiser with polished teak floors, a full bar and an open-air deck with sectional rattan furniture
- Take advantage of the latest fish-finding and navigation equipment, as well as the combined experience of the captains, to find a prime fishing spot
- Glide over dark-blue waters as you cast away for striped bass: Reel in a tasty fish that makes for a delicious dinner
- Relax at sea as a gentle breeze blows over the bow and you chat with your fellow fisherman
- Fishing trip
- Water and soft drinks
- Breakfast and catered lunch
- Bait, rods, and reels
Also, please note that no outside alcohol will be permitted on board the Capitol Princess. However, there will be a full bar on board to purchase alcohol. Please arrive at the boat 30 minutes prior to the event's departure.
The trip will sail in light rain and moderate weather. If the trip is canceled due to severe weather conditions, the operator will contact you.
Please note once tickets are purchased they will be only applicable for a refund or exchange within at least a 72-hour advanced notice of the trip's departure. Although rare, trips may be canceled due to severe weather. The trips usually run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the operator reserves the right to cancel the activity up to two hours before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability), receive a credit for a future trip or be applicable for a refund. Tickets which are not used and canceled prior to the 72-hour departure time will not be applicable for credit or a refund.
- 17 Ratings