Enjoy an unforgettable day in the western canyon with a thrilling whitewater rafting trip. After the exhilarating activity, enjoy some time swimming, savoring a grilled lunch served riverside, volleyball, and plenty of fun and laughs on this all-day adventure.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience the thrill of an all-day whitewater rafting adventure on the Lower Deschutes River as you
- Enjoy an unforgettable journey through the western, big-sky canyon
- Feel the surge of water underneath your raft as you work as a team to navigate the wild waters
- Immerse yourself in an active and exhilarating escape in nature as you take in the amazing beauty around you
- A whitewater rafting trip with an experienced guide
- Grilled lunch
- Time for swimming
- Equipment for volleyball
- We raft RAIN or SHINE
- We are not responsible for any cancellations or modifications of trips due to weather conditions, road hazards, vehicle breakdowns or other unforeseen conditions that may hinder the ability for the tour to take place as scheduled
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify any trip due to circumstances beyond our control
- In such cases, we cannot be responsible for paying any expenses you may have incurred, other than to refund monies due to you for the tour price
- This trip is convenient to Portland and Central Oregon, and we offer multiple pick-up locations daily
- Kids under the age of 18 must present a waiver signed by a parent or guardian at check-in
- All cancellations are subject to a 10% processing fee
- Cancellations made to all, or any number of seats, on your reservation made MORE THAN 48 HR IN ADVANCE will result in a 90% refund
- NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations made to all, or any number of seats, on your reservation made LESS THAN 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- NO REFUNDS OR ALLOWANCES WILL BE MADE for any number of people in your party who do not show up for the scheduled trip
- You will be held accountable for all reserved seats
Jul 4, 2020
Totally great experience from start to finish - despite pandemic conditions - all guides and staff were super helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make sure we all had a great time!
Sep 5, 2019
Harris as a guide was amazing. Had a great group and Harris definitely brought everyone together. By the end of it we were all friendly with each other. The rapids were great.
Aug 30, 2019
Not sure why folks mtg you in Maupin would be paying the same amt as those that you are driving to and from Bend? I've gone on several of these trips w/3 other companies. They all provided cold water at beginning and end of day. When we got back to Imperial - we were told the store might be open and we could buy it there. (it wasn't open) Also, had NEVER been on a rafting day - when the guides gave us envelopes for tips. Very tacky - and have always given tips until that day.
Meeting location:  531 SW 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year