All-Day Sailing Excursion in Miami
Set off on a sailing trip from morning to evening where you're on the water for hours. Sail over Biscayne Bay to islands south of Miami while relaxing aboard a luxury vessel.
What You Will Do
- Leave dry land behind on an all-day guided sailing trip over Biscayne Bay for relaxing views of the city
- Visit to Bocachita or Elliot Key’s sand bar, which is 16 miles south of Miami
- Enjoy the use of a motorized dinghy or kayak to explore a gorgeous island
- Sit back and relax as a licensed, experienced captain steers the boat and answers questions
- Mini photo session with several digital photos
- Snorkeling gear
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided
Please bring towels, a rain jacket, boat shoes with white soles. Participants must be at least 21 years old to enjoy alcoholic beverages.
24 hours in advance to receive 70% of deposit.