- 9 Ratings
All-Day Red Canyon Horseback Ride
Set off on a guided horseback ride through Bryce Canyon National Park. Mount up for a day of fun where you trot along through stunning landscapes.
What You Will Do
- Set off on an all-day horseback trail ride led by a professional guide
- Discover the same trails that well-known outlaws once rode through the Red Canyon
- Feast on a hearty lunch while hanging out in a secret location and listening to stories of the Wild West
- Take in stunning views of colorful rock formations ranging from pink to yellow and red
- All-day guided trail ride
- Lunch and bottled water
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 9 Ratings
Our trip was really great, however it was really terrifying being caught in the flash flood. Thankful for a very well-trained guide, and good horses. It’s just important to keep in mind that this is not really a trip for people who have never horse back written before. At least not the full day! More Adventure than we bargained for, certainly got Our money’s worth and have a story to tell!
Enjoyed our trip. Spectacular views of Red Canyon. Worth the ride.
Absolutely fantastic ride! I did the all day ride and totally recommend it. Our guide Mike was a true professional, very knowledgeable, accommodating and an outstanding horseman. Ask for Mike as your guide and you wont be disappointed!! The horses are in great condition and care for very well.
Justin was an amazing wrangler and knowledgeable guide. We spent 5 days in the Zion/Bryce area and this was the absolute highlight of our trip. Amazing!!