Set out on an exciting journey to the Mount Saint Helens Volcano, touring the area and experiencing the iconic blast first hand. See the sights at Toutle River and views of Cascades Mountains, which means plenty of amazing photos while on this trip.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get the low-down on the technical terms for volcanoes, including like blast zone, pyroclastic flows, biological regeneration, and mudflows
- Learn about the largest and deadliest avalanche that was every recorded in history and the devastating aftermath following the disaster
- See with your own eyes the results of Mount Saint Helens’s historic eruption
- Check out the new Johnston Ridge Observatory that is located close to the crater of the mountain
- All-day Mount Saint Helens Volcano tour with guide
This tour does not include serious hiking. Many short stops are included with walks on uneven ground.
Oct 25, 2017
We took the Mount st Helen tour with Jeff on 10/23 and he shared this knowledge,insights and love for the area to our group. The also the snippets of commentary during the blast and afterwards from people in the area it added an emotional perspective to the tour and the immensity of the events enfolding when the mountain blew. If you are looking for a small trip tour with a knowledgeable and thoughtful guide I’d recommend this tour.
Sep 18, 2017
Our tour was excellent. Jeff is incredibly knowledgeable and organized a perfect day given that the weather at the mountain in afternoon was not going to be cooperative. We came away from the day immersed and fascinated by the stories of the eruption and grateful to have seen and learned so much before the rain started and visibility became poor. Highly recommended.
Jul 31, 2017
The tour was awesome in all respects. Jeff was very knowledgable and had fascinating information to share. He picked us up when he said he would, was flexible by adapting the order of events to take advantage of the weather; provided telescopes for us to see details on the mountain. Just overall excellent.
Meeting location:  9025 N Allegheny Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year