Alexander Hamilton Historical Tour in New York City
Learn about Alexander Hamilton, a hero of the American Revolution and the architect of the financial system. Dive into the life of New York City’s only founding father, who became the most powerful man in America under Washington.
What You Will Do
- Walk in the footsteps of this great statesman when you visit the First Bank of New York City and the first bank of the fledgling democracy established by Hamilton
- Learn about the struggle between Hamilton and Jefferson and the resolution they sought by establishing a Federal Reserve Bank
- Discover the story of this college drop-out, who became friends with George Washington, the most powerful man in the country
- Uncover the facts that led to the fatal struggle between Hamilton and Aaron Burr, and visit the final resting place of Alexander Hamilton and his family
- Explore New York City–from its oldest communities as a Dutch settlement through its foundation as the center of American commerce
- Guided tour
Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a water bottle if summer temperatures are warm to avoid the chance of dehydration.
Full refund for cancellations made 24 hours in advance. Full credit for cancellations made under 24 hours to 8 hours before the tour starts. No refund for cancellations made after 8 hours before the tour.