- 33 Ratings
Alcatraz & Wine Country Combo Tour From San Francisco
Enjoy a two-part tour full of classic California fun to make the most of your time here. Spend the morning exploring Alcatraz, then enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting in beautiful Sonoma Valley.
What You Will Do
- Wander through Alcatraz on a self-guided tour complete with a recording that details the story of this abandoned prison
- Enjoy a historical tour to the iconic jail when you hop on the ferry for a narrated trip across the bay to the solitary island
- Visit two of Sonoma Valley's finest wineries to sample their award-winning wines
- Chat with the knowledgeable staff and bask in the lovely ambiance of both Cline Cellars and Larson Family Winery
- Alcatraz Ticket
- Narrated ferry boat ride
- Self-Guided audio tour
- Visit to two wineries
- Tasting fees
- Pick-up and Drop off at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Photo stop at Golden Gate Bridge
Cancellations made more than seven days in advance are 100% refundable. Cancellations made less than seven days in advance are not refundable. Changes made more than seven days in advance are permitted. Changes made less than seven days in advance are not permitted, and no refund will be issued.
- 33 Ratings
Our driver was fantastic. Friendly, informational, and fun. He stayed on time and made sure we enjoyed ourselves. Thank you!
Unfortunately the wine tasting part of the tour had to be cancelled due to the fires but the staff at Dream Tours kept us informed with all the information regarding the Alcatraz tour tickets . Many thanks Denise & Fred
Would liked to have seen and heard about the process.
Great tour to get a sneak peak of the wine country and Alcatraz within the same day. Only tour that offers a halfday wine country getaway. The only downfall would be that the 2 wineries visited were not great in my opinion. Our guide, Dylan, was great and entertaining. Overall happy with the tour :)