Experience Albuquerque’s Ghost Walk - The GHOST Tour of Old Town, captivating since 2001! Delve into history, mystery, legends, lore, and ghost hunting basics as chilling stories of real events unfold on this old-fashioned haunted history tour
- 100-Minute Guided, outdoor haunted history walking tour of Old Town Albuquerque featuring the Old Town Plaza, Gazebo, San Felipe de Neri Church, and National Historic Register properties
- Explore the spooky locations of 13 Major Ghosts, as Old Town is one of North America’s most actively haunted places, with unexplained phenomena experienced by residents, employees, and tourists alike
- Bring your digital camera for a chance to capture curious unexplained phenomena, and come with an open mind as the Ghost Tour allows guests to form their own opinions and beliefs about the existence of ghosts
- Rated “PG”, children are permitted at parent’s discretion, making it a thrilling and informative experience for all
- Tour is leisurely a 1-mile stroll with several opportunities to sit down along the way.
- Tour is held rain, storm or shine - regardless of the weather.
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes.
- Cameras encouraged.
- Ghost Hunting equipment rentals available.
- Rated “PG” but family friendly fun.
All sales are final and no refunds are offered for any reason. Please keep in mind that you are required to check-in at the Ticket Window 15-minutes before your scheduled start time.