We're excited to help you complete your booking with Turn Again Arm Shuttle.
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center Shuttle Ticket from Anchorage
Get out of the city of Anchorage on a shuttle to the Alaska Wildlife Center. Enjoy a self-guided wildlife tour, which is ideal for the independent traveller.
What You Will Do
- Travel down Alaska’s most scenic highway, which is known as Turnagain Arm, on your way to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Make a stop at Beluga Point and Turnagain Gallery, then head over to the Portage Glacier Lodge where you can enjoy lunch or a snack
- Take a scenic walks around Portage Valley, then board the hourly shuttle from the Portage Glacier Lodge to the Wildlife Conservation Center
- Spot Alaska's most famous animals in a natural, open setting: See grizzlies, moose, musk ox, caribou, bison, wolves, and more
- Round-trip shuttle service between Anchorage and Portage Glacier Valley
Anchorage, AK, USA
Select Date & Time