Alaska Crafted Tour and Transfer- Whittier
Ease back into reality as you join your knowledgeable ‘Hoperator' for a fun filled day tasting your way back to the confines of the big city, Anchorage AK. Enjoy a fully guided tour from the shores of Prince William Sound along arguably the most scenic 60 mile stretch of road in Alaska, the Seward Highway. Included in the tour is a tram ride and lunch atop Mt. Alyeska and a behind the scenes tour and tastings at Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a guided craft beer tour and cruise transfer in Alaska, led by a professional who is also a local
- Weave in and out of several breweries, including Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
- Sip on many different homemade craft brews, cocktails, and ciders as you enjoy an insiders look into how each was made
- Feast on a delicious lunch while sitting atop the Alyeska Ski Resort and taking in the mountain views -Airport or hotel drop-off
- Transportation from cruise port to Anchorage
- Tram ticket
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Closed-toe shoes are required
-Tour Operates with a 3 person minimum -Please bring your ID with you.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.