Join your knowledgeable ‘Hoperator' for a fun filled day tasting your way back to the confines of the big city, Anchorage AK. Enjoy a fully guided tour and transfer from the historic port city of Seward through the mountains of the Kenai peninsula along the 114-mile National Scenic Byway, the Seward Highway. Included in the tour is a tram ride and lunch atop Mt. Alyeska and a behind the scenes tour and tastings at Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
Duration:  9hrs - 9hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided craft beer tour and cruise transfer in Alaska, led by a professional who is also a local
- Weave in and out of several breweries, including Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
- Sip on many different homemade craft brews, cocktails, and ciders as you enjoy an insiders look into how each was made
- Feast on a delicious lunch while sitting atop the Alyeska Ski Resort and taking in the mountain views
-Airport or hotel drop-off
- Guided tour
- Transportation from cruise port to Anchorage
- Tram ticket
-Tour Operates with a 3 person minimum
-Please bring your ID with you.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Closed-toe shoes are required
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year