- Head out on a guided craft beer tour and cruise transfer in Alaska, led by a professional who is also a local
- Weave in and out of several breweries, including Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
- Sip on many different homemade craft brews, cocktails, and ciders as you enjoy an insiders look into how each was made
Feast on a delicious lunch while sitting atop the Alyeska Ski Resort and taking in the mountain views
-Airport or hotel drop-off
- Guided tour
- Transportation from cruise port to Anchorage
- Tram ticket
-Tour Operates with a 3 person minimum
-Please bring your ID with you.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Closed-toe shoes are required
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Anchorage Brewery Tour
Get an insider's look into some of Anchorage's finest and unique breweries on this three-hour and thirty-minute guided tour. Sample flavorful brews and enjoy delicious appetizers as you get an exclusive look at the brewing process.
Duration:  3hrs 45mins - 4hrs 15mins
Biking and Brewery Tour in Anchorage
Bike through the Alaskan wilderness, then fill up on delicious brews on this unique biking and brewery tour. Pedal eight miles through the scenic Tony Knowles coastal trail, explore downtown Anchorage and finish up with three stops at local breweries for a truly Alaskan-sized adventure.
Duration:  8hrs 45mins
Alaska Crafted Tour and Transfer- Whittier
Ease back into reality as you join your knowledgeable ‘Hoperator' for a fun filled day tasting your way back to the confines of the big city, Anchorage AK. Enjoy a fully guided tour from the shores of Prince William Sound along arguably the most scenic 60 mile stretch of road in Alaska, the Seward Highway. Included in the tour is a tram ride and lunch atop Mt. Alyeska and a behind the scenes tour and tastings at Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
Duration:  7hrs 30mins - 8hrs