Aix-en-Provence Markets Tour & Cooking Class
Taste freshly-made French delicacies that have been expertly prepared by you! Head over to the charming city of Aix-en-Provence for a taste of authentic French dishes. Among imposing mountains and a Mediterranean climate, wander through open-air markets and select the best ingredients, then head to a kitchen classroom where you'll learn the secrets of French cooking.
What You Will Do
- Meander through the streets of Aix-en-provence to explore a quaint French town that dates back to Roman times
- Hand-select the ingredients you'll be using in a local market where you'll meet the friendly and helpful vendors who have great tips on the fruits and vegetables
- Discover the rich history of Aix-en-provence as you wander its streets and take in the sights
- Spend two hours learning how to cook a traditional Provençal lunch that's easy to recreate in the comfort of your own home
- Sip on savory wines and enjoy the delicious meal you've prepared
- English-speaking guide
- Market tour & cooking class
- Two-course lunch with wine
- Recipe booklet
Guests should wear good walking shoes.