Sunrise Tour of the Taj Mahal from Delhi
Set off on a private trip to Agra where you see the awe-inspiring monuments of the Mughal Empire. Marvel at the Taj Mahal in the glow of the morning sun as you learn about its historic significance.
What You Will Do
- Catch a spectacular sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Walk in the footsteps of Mughal emperors at the Agra Red Fort, a massive fortress and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel in comfort between Delhi and Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle that whisks you past bucolic meadows and rice fields
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Breakfast and lunch
- Air-conditioned transport
Tour does not run from December 15 to January 15 due to heavy early morning fog. Dress code is smart casual, with knees and shoulders covered at places of worship. Wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate sun protection. Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.