Guided Sunrise Tour of the Taj Mahal & More
Get an up-close look at the Taj Mahal on a journey through North India. Plus, see architectural marvels of sandstone and marble when you visit Fatehpur Sikri and the Agra Fort.
What You Will Do
- Marvel at the architecture of the Taj Mahal, a monumental mausoleum on the the Yamuna River, which was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his wife
- Hop on a Tonga, a horse-drawn carriage decorated with flowers, for a ride around the Taj Mahal
- Marvel at the red sandstone architecture, royal palaces, courts and mosques of Fatehpur Sikri, the Abandoned City
- Come aboard for a boat ride over the Yamuna River where you gaze out over sparkling waters
- Visit the Agra Fort, which was built by Akbar The Great and is known for its beautifully designed gates and views of the Taj Mahal from its balconies
- Fuel up for the rest of your journey with a delicious buffet lunch
- Monument entrance fees
- Battery e-Rickshaw ride at the Taj Mahal
- Tonga Ride at the Taj Mahal
- Multi-cuisine buffet lunch
- Private air conditioned car and chauffeur
- A professional photograph at the VIP bench of Taj Mahal
- Boat ride on the river Yamuna
- Unlimited bottles of mineral water will be provided on vehicle
- English-speaking Tour guide for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes and tolls
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a valid ID. Please note that you will be visiting some sacred places and pets are, unfortunately, not allowed.
Please provide 24 hour notice of cancellation, otherwise you will be charged a 100% retention fee.