Day Tour of the Taj Mahal with Train & Boat Ride
Head to Agra on board a speedy train for a day spent exploring hundreds of years of history. Get picked up by your guide, then head to the Taj Mahal and astonishing Agra Fort.
What You Will Do
- Board the fastest train in India to enjoy a delicious breakfast and take in charming views of the countryside
- Marvel at the architecture of the Taj Mahal, a monumental mausoleum on the the Yamuna River, which was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his wife
- Hop on a Tonga, a horse-drawn carriage decorated with flowers, for a ride around the Taj Mahal
- Marvel at the red sandstone architecture, royal palaces, courts and mosques of Fatehpur Sikri, the Abandoned City
- Come aboard for a boat ride over the Yamuna River where you gaze out over sparkling waters
- Fuel up for the rest of your journey with a delicious buffet lunch, plus relax after your day of fun when your driver takes you back to Delhi
- Monument entrance fees
- Battery e-Rickshaw ride at the Taj Mahal
- Tonga Ride at the Taj Mahal
- Multi-cuisine buffet lunch
- Boat ride on the Yamuna River
- Private air conditioned car and chauffeur
- A professional photograph at the VIP bench of Taj Mahal
- Boat ride on the river Yamuna
- Unlimited bottles of mineral water will be provided on vehicle
- English Speaking Tour guide for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes and tolls
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a valid ID. Please note that you will be visiting some sacred places and pets are unfortunately not allowed.
Please provide 24 hours notice for cancellations or else you will be charged a 100% retention fee.