Afternoon Walking Tour of the Freedom Trail in Boston
Bring the history of Boston to life on a tour of the Freedom Trail with a local guide dressed for the colonial past. Start at Boston Commons, visit the graves of some of America's Founding Fathers and explore centuries-old churches.
What You Will Do
- Relive some of the most iconic moments in American history on the Freedom Trail, a winding route through Boston's revolutionary past
- Visit the final resting places of some of the biggest names in American history: John Hancock, Paul Revere, Samuel Adams and more
- Start in America's first public park and gaze up at the soaring tower of Park Street Church, which has faithfully serve parishioners for more than two centuries
- See the Paul Revere statue as the exploits of his famous ride are recounted to you in detail
- Follow a guide decked out in full colonial attire, who sets the mood for a more enriching experience
- Two-hour guided tour
Wear comfortable shoes. Arrive at least a half hour before your tour is scheduled to begin. Tour begins at 2PM.