Pictured Rocks Afternoon Kayak Tour
Paddle for four miles between Miner's Beach and Shipwreck Point over incredibly clear water, along 150-foot sheer cliffs and by colorful mineral-stained rock formations. See small sea caves, a shipwreck and Bridal Veil Falls.
What You Will Do
- Touch colorful mineral-stained rock formations and duck into shallow, dripping caves
- Squeeze through a small sea slot at Kissing Rock, enjoy stunning views of 150-foot sheer cliffs and see the remains of an old schooner at Shipwreck Point
- Take in the pristine beauty of the 140-foot Bridal Veil Falls, which drops right into Lake Superior
- Learn the skills you need to have a safe, enjoyable paddle during a pre-launch training session
- Two-hour, four-mile guided kayak tour along Pictured Rocks
- Tandem kayak, spray skirt, life jacket and paddle
- Dry bag for snacks, cameras and valuables
- Paddling instruction prior to launch
Some sights are dependent on outdoor conditions. Tour operates during rain, fog, light wind and waves and cold weather. Please wear water shoes, sunglasses, hat, water-appropriate clothing, sunscreen and rain jacket. It is recommended that you dress in warm layers for cold weather, such as a polar fleece. Please bring snacks and water.
Full refund if operator cancels due to unsafe weather, wind and wave conditions. Partial refund if you cancel and operator can refill your spots. Gift certificate for 50% of trip value if you cancel and operator cannot refill your spots.
- 225 Ratings
Hayden and Vic were awesome! Great guides, great time.
Safe, experienced, and fun guides! Great trip; Would do it again!
The guides, receptionist and all who we came in contact with were very personable. We loved having Carl along too! The sights can't be beat. This company educates you on how to handle the big lake.
I was very impressed with how organized they were. The staff made us feel welcome right away! I was really nervous to take this kayaking trip but I felt that they prepared us very well and reassured us that everything would be fine. The guides were very kind and knowledgeable.
Guides were knowledgeable and fun. Sights were amazing.
The views and personal touch from Carl and his staff were great. Highly recommend using this provider if you are in the area.
Everything was very organized and thorough. The guides were very helpful and kind. We loved seeing Pictured Rocks via kayaking, amazing! The only downside was waiting for the bus to pick us up at the end for 15-20 minutes, hopefully you can fix that portion and then it will be perfect!
We had so much fun. They make sure you know what you're doing before setting out. Our guides were wonderful. Friendly and knowledgeable. Woukd highly recommend and would do again.
Awesome guides, Maddie and Joe. Only thing I would change is the transportation, it would have been nice to have a bus right from the shack instead of having to caravan.