Afternoon Hike on Vieques Island
Lace up your hiking boots for an afternoon excursion through the lush landscapes of Puerto Rico's Vieques Island. Trek across sandy beaches, along river beds and atop cliffs as you discover centuries of local history.
What You Will Do
- Explore the stunning natural beauty of Vieques, a Caribbean island off Puerto Rico's coast
- Hike along a beach composed of black sand as waves gently lap against the shore and sea gulls circle overhead
- Walk along a dry riverbed shaded by a leafy canopy before crossing a sand-spit that leads to a pristine island
- Look out from a 60 foot cliff to see the sparkling waters of Sunbay before visiting the ruins of a sugar mill
- Learn about the history of this tiny island from knowledgeable guides, who are there to make sure you enjoy the fun
- Transportation from Black Beard store locations
- Water and snacks
No refund for cancellations made within 24-hours of the tour. Full refund for cancellations made by the provider. Must provide at least 24-hours notice in the event of a cancellation.