- 5 Ratings
After-Dark Hong Kong Food Tour
Sample the flavors of the East on a tasty tour of Hong Kong hotspots after the sun has set. Follow your guide to exotic eateries to fill up on local delicacies and discover the city at night.
What You Will Do
- Satisfy your curiosity for Chinese cuisine with a flavor-filled tour perfect for foodies
- Chow down on curry omurice and sip on Hong Kong iced tea as you explore three unique neighborhoods
- Wander through a night-time market to sample savory Taiwanese pancakes, Hainanese chicken rice and Hong Kong egg waffles
- Head to where the action is for a taste of kakigori, Japanese shaved ice, as the nightlife heats up around you
- End the tour with sake bombs that either cap off a fun evening or mark the beginning of a night on the town
- Guided food tour of Hong Kong
- Food and drinks
All cancellations made five days prior to the time of your tour will receive a full refund. Any cancellations made three days prior to the time of your time will receive a 50% refund. If you fail to show up at the time of your tour (with a 15-minute buffer), you are responsible to pay the full fee.
- 5 Ratings
Ashley was a fabulous guide - friendly, knowledgeable and great fun to spend time with. She took us to some great places we would not have found on our own and we enjoyed fabulous food. We have been back to several places she recommended on the tour. A fantastic night!
Ashley is very knowledgeable about the different types of HK food culture and its customs. Plus she has abudant knowledge of HK society. Her conversations about HK life is extensive and wide ranging. Definitely woyld recommend anybody including families with kids to join her tours as she can tailor the tour to suit your needs and preferences.