Welcome to the newest and most exciting aerial adventure park in Connecticut! Fly down a number of zip-lines, ride a horse saddle, skateboard and snowboard many feet in the air, and much more!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- It’s time for an adventure in the tree tops!
- Traverse six adventure trails crafted through nine acres of beautiful woodland. Our trails start on one platform where you can choose a path suited for your skill level.
- All of the obstacles are self-guided experiences, so no need to wait for staff, you are free to enjoy your adventure at your own pace.
- Our courses are built entirely in the trees and consist of 13 platforms connected by an average of 14 transitions at varying heights.
- We do not drill into trees, everything is constructed with a state of the art strapping and locking system. This ensures the health of the woodlands for years to come.
- Our trails are great for people who have never climbed before and experts alike.
A two hour aerial adventure, during which you’ll have the chance to tackle over 80 different elements.
- Dress comfortably and for the weather. We recommend shorts or loose fitting pants & sneakers.
- All our trails are self guided and categorized by difficulty level: Yellow: Easy (Ages 7+) Green: Moderate (Ages 7+) Blue: Hard (Ages 10+) Black: Difficult (Ages 12+) new climbers must start with yellow or green.
- Participants need to check-in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled adventure. Please understand that adventures will start on time as scheduled. Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate and no refund will be given so please be on time!
- All sales are final. No refunds will be issued. If necessary, guests may reschedule their adventure reservation one time.
- If your adventure is cancelled due to weather, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a rain check.
Dec 2, 2019
Great course. Lots of variety and skill level.
Nov 2, 2019
Less challenge and more zips please. Also, a little more explanation of color courses and techniques for equipment. Even the saddle ride was sketchy. You shouldn’t have to time and balance the “reward” for getting through the obstacles. The final drop from the Black course was so ambiguous that I couldn’t enjoy it and hurt my arm because I didn’t understand how I was going to drop so I held on incorrectly because I though I was going to swing and tip backwards from the inertia so I wrapped my arm around the rope. We paid to have fun and enjoy a challenge but there were too many ridiculous obstacles and not good old fashioned riding! We paid for bruises?! Also, we talked about how our niece, who is 29 years old but only 5 feet tall, would even be able to reach some of the wires to walk across or reach the connection blue cord once she got to a platform. My husband remembered that the course was going to be redesigned so you have our suggestions. We are in the Hall of Fame but what did we get for completing your most difficult course? We would like to come back next fall and do the course again and maybe have a better time. I have terrific pics but our bruises are still visible from Oct 13.
Oct 28, 2019
Very professional and helpful staff Awesome adventure Beautiful site/grounds
Meeting location:  240 Governors Hwy
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year