Surf Camp at Second Beach
Conquer the waves like a champ and take your surfing skills to the next level with an advanced two-hour surf camp. Grab a board and get wet for an unforgettable time advancing your skills.
What You Will Do
- Team up with instructors based on your experience level to amp up your boarding skills for even more fun at sea
- Work your way towards taking on more challenging conditions with instruction geared towards high-performance surfing
- Enjoy the refreshing waters and bright sun as you spend two hours outdoors living it up
- Catch powerful waves as you work on your technique in the ocean, cutting a course across the turquoise waters
- Surfboards and rashguards
- Two-hour surf lesson
Please bring your sense of adventure, sunscreen and towel. This activity is great for surfers looking to improve their surf skills beyond the basics. There is a five to one student to instructor ratio.
- 19 Ratings
My Daughter Aubrey who is 9 had a blast at Surf Camp. The instructors are nice and informative. She loves surfing now!
Camp is not just for the kids. First timer at 46 yrs old! Had a blast! Instructors were knowledgeable and available throughout camp. I will be attending again soon!
The whole team was great, fun, perfect first experience, Dylan was great with our son.
The staff was very professional and extremely helpful. My son had a great time and will do this camp again in a heartbeat.
This is my second year and I love to surf. Everyone is nice and helpful.
Went with my 8 year old daughter and we did the 2 hour surf lesson. It was just the right amount of time and the instructors were great! She was able to ride one completely in and got up everytime! Definitely will do this again!
The staff at 2nd Beach were very helpful and knowledgeable. My Grandkids from Idaho had a great time. My only suggestion is to streamline the on-line sign-up process for multiple day reservations
My daughter loves it! Instructors are really nice. I wish they had longer hours at 2nd beach..
We had a great experience at surf camp! Both my 9 year old who did week long and my 6 year old who did one day LOVED it and so did we!