- Brief lesson about skydiving training and safety
- All gear including jumpsuits
- One tandem jump from 18,000 feet above sea level (this is the highest jump in the world!)
- Priority boarding, framed diploma, and special gift
- Option to purchase a video of your jump
476 N. Williams Dr., Titusville, Florida 32796
About Tandem Skydiving
Get to see the Space Coast in a way that few ever get to: by plunging towards it from 18,000 feet. For many, skydiving is a once in a lifetime opportunity, but jumping with this company lets you get two unique experiences rolled into one. That’s because they are one of the few places in the country where you can jump from this high, and it’s the only place that lets you jump right above the Kennedy Space Center. From the Shuttle Launch Pads to the Main Assembly Building, you get a bird’s-eye view of the facility that’s usually reserved for astronauts. Attached to a seasoned skydiver, your tandem 125 mph freefall lasts one and a half minutes, followed by a six to eight minute canopy ride before touching the ground.
From the moment we got there to jump, to the moment of landing, the staff and instructors at Skydive Space Center were friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone, beginner or veteran.