- 3 Ratings
A Day in the Bay Minibus Tour in San Francisco
Cruise around in a comfortable mini bus and discover the San Francisco's rich architecture and offbeat culture, then surround yourself with the ancient redwood trees of Northern California with a refreshing hike in Muir Woods. Top off your big day out in the city with an added bonus ferry ride to Alcatraz, a must-see while in SF.
What You Will Do
- Explore a wide variety of sights and landmarks deemed classically San Francisco on a 9 hour tour encompassing several distinct neighborhoods including North Beach, Chinatown, and Pacific Heights
- Begin your day at the iconic Fisherman's Wharf, where you'll meet up with your local guide ready to show you all SF has to offer
- Skip the large tour groups, small group sizes of no more than 14 guests per group ensure you'll see SF like a local would
- Stop for lunch on the other side of the bay in the charming suburb of Sausalito, and break away to explore on your own with a 1 hour stop in Muir Woods
- Cruise around SF in a luxury minibus in a small group tour of no more than 14 guests that creates an intimate and unforgettable sightseeing experience
- Visit the infamous Alcatraz and experience an award-winning audio narration featuring riveting accounts of the prison's history
- 9 hour San Francisco minibus tour with guide
- Entrance fee to Alcatraz
$10 entrance fee to Muir Woods is not included in ticket price. Tour is family friendly, but cannot accommodate large luggage. Tour stops for several photo opportunities, including Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Muir Woods, and Alcatraz.
- 3 Ratings