- 13 Ratings
Ultimate Coastal Tour of San Diego
Cruise in comfort along 29 miles of San Diego coastline, exploring the best of this Pacific paradise. Stop at monuments and beaches to get a true taste of Southern California.
What You Will Do
- Spend over six hours exploring 29 miles of enchanting Pacific coastline as you take in gorgeous ocean views
- Start off in Encinitas, a beach town that preserves its classic surf culture: Experience true California living
- Wander through the Swami Meditation Gardens to experience the tranquil wonders of these plants and flowers
- End up in La Jolla where you take your pick of seeing the chic downtown or peering through caves with salty waves crashing around
- Round-trip transportation
- An informed guide
- Water and snacks
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
24 hours before start time.
- 13 Ratings
Morty was fantastic and so pleasant! . We stayed in Escondido about 30 minutes north of San Diego proper, he picked us up promptly . While we were driving into the city he gave us good advice about driving into the city on our own. Traffic in California is pretty intimidating. Taking the tour was so relaxing . We all got to enjoy the experience. Cabrillo National Monument was very interesting with beautiful views. We went to Mission Bay, Crystal Pier, Swami's Beach in Encinitas, La Jolla, La Jolla Cove, Torrey Pines and other places along the Pacific Coast Highway. We loved the Sea Lions and the gliders. The views were wonderful and the stops we made were at the best locations, including lunch at "St Tropez Bistro" in Encinitas.. It was very congested in these areas. Morty made it seem easy getting around. Originally we had planned to drive ourselves and not take a tour. THAT would have been a mistake and we would have missed some wonderful areas. I would recommend this tour to anyone.