- 47 Ratings
900' Parasailing Flight in Fort Myers Beach
Reach almost 1,000 feet with this invigorating parasailing adventure. Just when you think it can't get any more exciting, the captain will let you fall through the air and dip your toes in the sea.
What You Will Do
- Spend some time in Fort Myers Beach, located on the charming Estero Island, and explore this resort town known for tasty seaside restaurants, vibrant nightlife, and dazzling beaches
- Fly 900 feet above the ocean before falling through the air, dipping your toes in the sea and soaring right back up
- Rest easy with all modern safety equipment, and an experienced and friendly staff to help you prepare for your flight
- Keep your eyes peeled for native sea life like dolphins and manatees
- Bring along your friends and family with this specially equipped boat that allows up to six people to experience the parasailing magic
- Parasailing equipment and ride
- Friendly crew
- 47 Ratings
One if the google searches led me to believe we met at the Diamond Head resort. So that’s where we went only to be told Ranalli Parasail was about a 1/4 mike down the beach. We walked down and did finally go parasailing. That part was awesome.
- Kristy Lee
My 3 children had a blast on their first parasailing experience. We were early and they took them right up
excellent ride. excellent people!! excellent experience!!
It was a great time! It made the highlight list of the trip!:)
Very friendly and fun crew! They made everyone feel comfortable and safe!