- 9 Ratings
90-Minute Tour of Monument Valley
Explore the Wild West on a scenic tour of the natural wonder and majesty of Monument Valley. Follow your experienced guide through this desert region where towering rock formations crafted over millennia dot the horizon.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a 90-minute tour of Monument Valley, a part of the Navajo Tribal Park where dusty-red buttes emerge across the landscape
- Visit famous movie locations to see where the director John Ford filmed some of Hollywood's most iconic Westerns
- Head to vantage points that offer breathtaking views of the landscapes below: Snap memorable photos
- Learn about the heritage, culture and language of the Navajo from a friendly guide well-versed in the past and present of this region
- Guided tour of Monument Valley
Pets are allowed in certain situations, please ask other guests if they tolerate animals. Please wear loose fitting, breathable clothing that covers most of your body and a good hat that shades your head and face. Please use sunscreen and wear appropriate shoes.
Tours will take place rain, wind, snow or shine. 20% of the total paid for the tour will be deducted for any cancellation. Full refund will only occur if Blackwater Tours defaults on tour reservations due to: extremely harsh weather conditions, vehicle malfunctions, Monument Valley Tribal Park shut-downs, or written service refusals.
- 9 Ratings
Our tour guide was great. She knew the valley well and shared her history of the valley.
We loved the tour with Willy , he knows his stuff and is very proud of his home land .
We had the tour with Willi as our Tourguide. He gave us so many Informationen about the Navajo Culture. That was a fantastic Tour. And he showed us many Amazing places in the Monument Valley! Thank you very much. We will always recommend you!