Bring your brews, tunes, and sunscreen on a unique excursion where you pedal a brewbarge. Spend over an hour drinking delicious brews and basking in the sunshine as you ride down the river.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on the water on Portland’s only pedal-powered, fourteen-person vessel
- Glide down the beautiful Willamette River, soaking up the sunshine and cooling off in the brisk breeze
- Bring your favorite beers along for the ride as you listen to the music of your choice and hang out with your friends
- Private 90-minute barge ride
- There is space for up to 14 people on the boat
- Don’t forget your sunscreen!
- Guests must be 21+
Oct 15, 2018
Staff was excellent and kept the party going the whole time. Great way to see downtown Portland from the water.
Sep 24, 2018
Hey Andrea, loved the staff and had a blast on the boats with our group. The only let down was the sound system on one of the barges was a bit outdated and we could not manage the music. This boat also seemed difficult to pedal for many as the pedals did not seem tight enough on the chain....meaning you could not get enough torque. Loved the rest and the other boat had no complaints and partied it up!! Such a fun way to spend the evening and see the river side of Portland.
Sep 24, 2018
It was a fantastic experience. Both the captain and first mate too excellent care of us and everyone had a lot of fun. Thanks for making it an awesome 30th birthday for me.
Meeting location:  1811 SW River Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year