- 4 Ratings
Ninety-Minute Private Boat Tour in San Diego
Head out over San Diego's pristine waterways for your own private adventure. Spend ninety-minutes exploring the sunny sights with a professional captain at the helm.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard for a scenic trip over shimmering waters that sit in the shadows of the San Diego skyline
- Set off with a professional captain who takes you to naval bases and local attractions while salty breezes blow through your hair
- See a variety of local wildlife from the deck: Get an up-close look at shorebirds and sea lions
- Check out historic landmarks that the area is known for, like the USS Midway Museum and the Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Private ninety-minute tour
- Soft drinks, beer, wine and snacks
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 4 Ratings
Randy was great. He was knowledgable, friendly and gave a great tour. We had a great afternoon on the water because of him.
We had a blast! Best harbor tour I've taken. Captain Phillips was a great host and took us to get up close views of sites in the harbor. It was a perfect sized boat with plenty of seating. Highly recommend this trip.
We had a great time! Perfect way to spend an afternoon seeing the harbor and learning little tidbits while enjoying mimosas and cheese and crackers.
This boat tour was an amazing experience for my family and I. We appreciate that Captain Randy was able to take our interests into consideration when planning our tour and answered our many questions. He was welcoming, knowledgable and engaging. We saw several sights and learned so much, yet left feeling relaxed. I highly recommend a boat tour with Randy. We plan book a Private Harbor Tour with Randy Phillips as a part of our annual trip to San Diego.